The new Harry Potter book is full of spoilers! Full story is here.
As you may or may not know, we just returned from a two and a half week trip to Utah. Here are some random facts from the trip:
- Total time spent on the trip: Two and a half weeks.
- Total miles traveled: 2,892
- Average fuel economy of our 1997 Honda Odyssey minivan: 24 mpg, with a low of 21 mpg on one tank, and two highs of 27 mpg while crossing Nevada.
- Kim takes tons of photos with her camera sideways.
- Nearly every bathroom in Utah has a defective door or lock. Or maybe it’s just my relatives who have funky bathroom doors, but even from when I was a kid, I remember all the houses had strict “don’t try the knob if the door is closed” policies because the bathrom door locks didn’t work.
- Total number of rounds fired: ’bout 2,500
- Total number of clay pigeons launched: ’bout 300
- Total number of clay pigeons busted: ’bout 80, not counting the ones that blew up in the launcher or on the ground.
That’s it for now – more to come later.